VISION: To demonstrate the love of Christ in word and deed among the people groups of Usandawe through compassionate medical care.
VALUES: The medical work should:
• Be characterized by Christ-likeness in team relationships and relationships with patients.
• Augment the witness and church planting efforts of the local churches.
• Strive towards in-country self-sustainability.
• Strive towards nationalization of the work with Christian Tanzanian medical staff owning the vision and work, with a large proportion from the local area.
• Value professional competence and medical education of students and continuing medical education of staff.
• Focus on preventative medicine and health education in the community.
• Reach areas that are less served by government medical services.
• Not discriminate against patients on the basis of ethnicity or religion.