Through our Magambua Medical Project Fund we are able to cover the costs for a number of different sub-projects:
1) Transport costs for our monthly mobile Mother/Child Health clinics.
2) Subsidize transport costs for the Mvumi Hospital Eye Surgery team when they come twice a year to Usandawe and twice a year to a village among the Rangi.
3) Famine Relief and Seed Relief.
4) Funding for our Community Health Worker seminars.
5) Mobile medical clinics to other areas of central Tanzania.
If you are interested in giving to our Magambua Medical Project, you can send a check made out to ‘Africa Inland Mission’ and mailed to:
PO Box 3611
Peachtree City, GA 30269
with a note saying “for Magambua Medical Project ER TAN 111 U”.
Or, you can give online at www.aimint.org/usa/give.
Search Projects for “Magambua Medical 111 U”
Jon and Melissa